Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gooooooooalllllls!

Just imagine after every problem you write down on your season ticklist, having a Hispanic sports-caster yelling that in your ear... now wipe it from your head, because it would never happen. Not because there is a lack of Hispanic sports-casters in your life, but because they only do that for soccer and bull-fighting. Don't quote on the latter; or either for that matter...

Everyone is putting up their 2009 ticklist so I decided to work on mine. I also talked to Jeff and he is going to work on his and we will discuss this weekend over hambread and apple fritters, or a candlelit dinner with Maori Tribesmen and Finnish Dwarves... I'm not sure which yet...

We'll update you when we have a better idea of what we will be flailing on this year but for me, I have strength goals as well. I'm sure Jeff has them as well (such as doing a pull up, or doing something other than crimping...) but my goals are way more import... observe...





That is the hold that I want to deadhang with each hand in isolation within the next six weeks... I know most of the readers of this blog can already deadhang this hold (since most of our readers are in kindergarten or are morbidly overweight), but I don't care if you people can do it... I suck at deadhanging holds and have relatively terrible crimp strength.

Now normally I put absolutely no stock in party tricks on feats of strength but I figure if I can deadhang that hold, I should be able to at least hold jugs with double heel toe cams... at least by my math...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you ever considered hand modeling? Not this dirty blue collar deadhanging kind, but maybe something more refined like fine jewelry.

Justin said...

I suck at the deadhangs too, goooood luck!