Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Highballin'


Kevin Daniels, Jeff H. and I went up to Way Lake yesterday afternoon to do battle with the mosquitoes. They're still winning, but we took out another couple hundred. Only 10 million to go...

After a quick warmup, Kevin got psyched on my new problem Who's Retarded Now? (V4). He quickly flashed it while I scrambled to get a couple pictures.



photos - Jeff Sillcox

Just around the corner, we all flashed this V2/3ish highball that probably has a name, but I don't know it. Jeff posed a very unconvincing swing on the last move and then gracefully topped it out.

photos - Jeff Sillcox

Then we headed up the hill and did Morpheus (V5), another tall problem with a less-than-perfect landing. Here's a shot of Eric on it last summer.

photo - Jeff Sillcox

We finished our session on Secret Pinches (V5) and I added a fun V3 next to it.

And from last Friday...
Abbie sending an unknown V3 on more perfect rock.

photo - Eric Lang

Me working on a project with some really bad lighting.

photo - Eric Lang

1 comment:

Justin said...

Oh man, I need to get back there and try that roof with you.