Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mandala Direct Video


Wade David posted some footage of my FA last spring of Mandala Direct (V12).

Wade relocated the footage to Vimeo...


And since I can't have a post with no pictures in it...

Don't try this at home. I went first so I could hang out on big holds, while everyone else was in varying degrees of discomfort... especially Drew at the bottom on the small holds.

Me, Eric, Nate, Jim, and Drew on The Hunk (V2), Buttermilks.


photos - Adam Stoltenberg

And if you want more of The Mandala, check out my first post in the archive section over there somewhere ------------------>

5 comments:

Kelly McBride said...

that is a great photo.

Unknown said...

Wade David's got a nice site, but did you see the girl on it climbing "Wills a fire"? Boooring.... I felt bad for her spotter.

wade david said...

Thanks jeff for the post, Wade David (wadedavid.com)

Anonymous said...

Whose the stud in the teal shirt?
Hugh Heffner

Anonymous said...

Damn, I didn't know it would give my name. Now its only 73% funny.

Willis Drummand