Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Manda...err... The Southface (aka Evilution)

The Southface
Photo - Jeff Sillcox

While Jeff was gallivanting in our own personal Heaven (Way Lake), I was toiling in my own personal Hell (trying to climb in late southern California summer). My inability to send anything at Tramway, through the melting skin on my fingers, has reminded me of my inability to send my personal Mandala - The Southface. When I first started trying it, I could barely get to the first hold, and it took many tries before I could stick it.

The Southface
Photo - Jeff Sillcox

After finally sticking the first hold a couple of times, I found myself eternally falling off the last move. I'm not sure if this problem wants to be sent, but this is where the standoff continues this season... I can't tell who hates who more...

1 comment:

Nate said...

Eric's so hot right now.