Friday, September 14, 2007

It's gonna get weird... two dragons


Eric, don't panic, I didn't send the Two Dragons project. But it will go down this weekend. And hopefully there will be pictures and possibly even video. (Although we haven't been very good about either recently). I just made a list of all the projects and problems at Way Lake that are V6 or harder and came up with 14 projects and 20 that have been done. About half of those 20 haven't seen a second ascent. Anyway, here's a few pictures of the hardish stuff and hopefully we'll have a bunch more after the weekend.

This one is of me on I'm Too Drunk to Taste this Chicken (V6). Just left of this is the I'm So Paralyzed project and to the right (above the nice, flat landing) is Dangerous and Inconvenient (V7) and Prune Candy (V9).

photo - Eric Lang

Eric getting the second ascent of Karate Kid (V8)

photo - Jeff Sillcox

Me posing after the FA of Knife Dance (V8) (still awaiting a second ascent)

photo - Eric Lang

Eric working the finishing moves on Ugly Duckling (V9ish)

photo - Jeff Sillcox

The wave project... probably pretty hard

photo - Jeff Sillcox

A couple more hard problems went down this past week. I finally did my project in the talus after several days of work. It's called Avada Kedavra and I think it's the hardest thing up there right now. Probably V9 or 10, but we'll have to see what Eric thinks after he repeats it this weekend. I also finished off the mini green 45 project and named it Iron Lotus. It took a lot of work but I think it's only V9. Wills got the second ascent 30 seconds after I topped out.

No comments: